Medical Aesthetics Procedures Specialist Q&A
Do you want your pre-pregnancy body back? Medical Aesthetic procedures offer top-quality results and are completed by our professional medical providers to make sure you are happy with each procedure. For more information contact us today or book an appointment online. We have convenient locations to serve you in Arcadia, and Glendale, CA.
Table of Contents:
What conditions does OB-GYN & Incontinence Center provide for Monalisa and medical aesthetics?
What are the benefits of medical aesthetics?
Who is the best candidate for medical aesthetics?
What can I expect during a medical aesthetics appointment?
The OB-GYN & Incontinence Center provides medical aesthetics for the following:
• Monalisa Touch – FDA approved medical device that is a carbon dioxide-based laser that takes light that is produced by the laser at a certain wavelength and focuses that light so it is able to treat the affected tissues at a very small depth. The treatment is to cause multiple tiny micro-injuries, so that your body starts a healing response to heal and rebuild by bringing in collagen, elastic and cells to create normal vagina lubrication.
• Tempsure Vitalia – Tempsure Vitalia is a revolutionary treatment that uses radio-frequency to provide relief for female intimacy. This FDA-cleared treatment works to improve blood circulation and restores the vaginal tissues in as short of a time span as 15-30 minutes.
• Tempsure Envi – provides a non-invasive skin tightening treatment using radio-frequency energy to improve the skins laxity, while promoting collagen production and improving the skins texture. Tempsure Envi can tighten sagging or loose skin and reduce wrinkles, while firming the skin in the areas of the eyes, forehead, full face, neck and décolleté.
• Flexsure – Non-invasive deep tissue radio frequency treatments that curve and conform to your natural body’s curves including the abdomen, flanks, back, arms, buttocks, thighs and knees. Able to contour and provide tightening to the areas in as little as 15 minutes.
• Labiaplasty – surgically reduces the size of the labia minora which is the flap of skin on either side of the vaginal opening. This surgery is available for women who do not like the look of their labia and want to make the skin folds around the opening of the vagina conformed to their specific wants.
There are many benefits to the procedures that The OB-GYN & Incontinence Center offers, we will go through each based off the procedure we provide:
• Increases your sexual experience as well as your partners
• Restores the tightness and functionality of the vaginal area
• Can get vaginal rejuvenation verses other methods like laser treatment or PRP injections
• Helps to treat a wide variety of issues and medical conditions that are caused by the weakened vaginal tissues
• Can resume regular activities fairly quickly after the treatment
• Improves the patient’s self-esteem as well as their quality of life
• This treatment can be customizable to each individual patient and their needs
• Provides a decrease with involuntary bladder leakage
• Tightens and firm’s loose vaginal skin
• Restores the vaginal mucosa which helps to resolve any vaginal dryness
• Create treatment for both men and women
• Stimulate the natural collagen production
• Improves the skins tone and texture
• Diminishes any fine lines and wrinkles
• Overall treatment is fast, simple and pain-free
• No downtime required
• FDA cleared
• Youthful appearance
• Youthful looking skin
• No downtime
• Quick 15-minute treatment
• Warm and comfortable treatment
• Multiple applicator sizes tailored and customized for your specific treatment areas
• Form fitting applicators to help reach those hard-to-get areas
• Improved vaginal aesthetically pleasing look for each patients wants
• Increased comfort
• Higher levels of sexual confidence
• Ability to wear tight-fitting clothing
• Enhanced pleasure
The best candidates for each of these medical aesthetic procedures include:
• Women who suffer from vaginal atrophy which may include inflammation, dryness, itching and vaginal discomfort
• Post-menopausal women who may experience pain during and after sex
• Breast cancer survivors who have decreased estrogen in their body due to chemotherapy
• Women who have undergone a hysterectomy procedure
• Suffer from vaginal dryness
• Suffer from vaginal itching and burning
• Suffer from vaginal laxity or looseness
• Urinary incontinence
• Experience pain during sex
• Skin laxity or looseness
• Fine lines
• Anyone who is looking to contour areas of their body. Flexsure is suitable for all skin types, tones, all BMI’s.
• Minimum 18 years of age
• Good general health
• Positive outlook regarding the labiaplasty procedure
• Tears in the labia due to childbirth
• Feelings of being uncomfortable during exercise, intercourse or even sitting
• Self-conscious about the shape and size of your labia
Each appointment will offer different results. All of the appointments will ask you for your medical history and any personal information to make sure there are no issues in regards to your general health, however most procedures work well for each individual looking to receive incredible results. Contact us today to learn more! For more information call us today or book an appointment online. We have convenient locations to serve you. We serve patients from Arcadia CA, Glendale CA, Monrovia CA, Pasadena CA, Los Angeles CA, Burbank CA, and surrounding areas.