OB-GYN Accepting New Patients in Arcadia, and Glendale, CA
The OB-GYN and Incontinence Center is now accepting new patients! If you are looking for a new female OB-GYN who can overlook your health and wellness, contact Dr. Prema Kothandaraman today! Call us or book an appointment online with one of our ob-gyn today. We have convenient locations to serve you.
Table of Contents:
The main thing is you want an OB-GYN doctor who you feel comfortable around and that you can easily speak to about your concerns. Being able to be open, honest, and straightforward with your concerns will help you feel understood and get the help you need in case you need any treatment for any of your concerns.
Start by finding out which OB-GYNs are within your network. Check your insurance as they may have a list of OB-GYNs within your area that you can start with first, and then use a search engine like Google to review other local OB-GYNs that may also accept your insurance if you have any.
Once you have exhausted all of those options, move on to your friends, family, and co-workers, as they may have more insider information into OB-GYNs they use, or that they know of that are accepting new patients.
Write down the must-haves that you would like your OB-GYN to showcase, this could mean personality traits, how they speak to their patients, and how you can contact them from booking appointments, getting prescription refills, or needing referrals.
Review their location, what they specialize in, and any reviews they may have. This can help a lot by narrowing down which OB-GYN you want to see.
There are many reasons and benefits why it is important to have and visit your OB-GYN regularly, some of these major benefits include:
• Overall physical health – Physical examinations with your OB-GYN will include obtaining the standard vital signs, determining the body mass index, looking for any abdomen and inguinal lymph nodes, and allowing the OB-GYN to assess your overall health
• Pregnancy visits – If you are pregnant, visiting your OB-GYN is essential to your pregnancy. If you do, you can run the risk of losing important information that would be essential to your delivery.
• Irregular menstruation – If you are noticing any concerns or issues with your menstrual cycle, your OB-GYN should be notified, as it can cause issues later on with your reproductive system.
• Breast exams – Breast exams are common and necessary in women, particularly if you have any history of breast cancer in your family.
• Pelvic exam – Annual pelvic exams are recommended, particularly if patients are having issues with menstrual disorders, infertility, vaginal discharge, or pelvic pain. While this may not be a favorite appointment for any woman, it is necessary for your overall health.
• Pap smear – Pap smears are recommended every few years to make sure you stay clear of any health concerns or cancer, as well as to catch it early on so treatment can be provided.
• Birth Control – Once a female becomes sexually active, but not ready to conceive a child, they should be visiting an OB-GYN to learn about their options when it comes to birth control and family planning.
• Vaginal discharge changes – Vaginal discharge should be watched, if you begin noticing odd-colored discharge or a bad odor, it usually means an infection.
• Blood in the urine – If you notice blood within your urine and it is not during your menstrual period, visiting your OB-GYN is necessary for figuring out and ensuring there are no health concerns to be worried about.
• Painful intercourse or painful cramping – Each patient will have a different level of pain tolerance, but if a woman is consistently on pain killers for their cramping, or intercourse has become painful, your OB-GYN can help.
You can start with a simple search on a search engine like Google with key phrases including “OB-GYN near me” many results will be provided, so your research will need to be conducted to ensure you find the best one for you.
However, there is no need to keep searching, as you landed on one of the top female OB-GYN’s websites with The OB-GYN & Incontinence Center. Contact us to book your consultation appointment with our female OB-GYNs today!
The OB-GYN & Incontinence Center is now accepting new patients at our clinic with our various physicians. Contact us today! For more information, call or book an appointment online, or visit our clinic. We have convenient locations to serve you. We look forward to serving you! We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Arcadia CA, West Covina CA, Glendale CA, Whittier CA, Pasadena CA, Alhambra CA, and Baldwin Park CA.